Exploding Kittens Card Game for Cats and Kitten Lovers
Exploding Kittens Card Game for people who are into Kittens, Cats.
Exploding kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats. In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an exploding kitten, at which point They explode, they are Dead, and they are out of the game — unless that player has a defuse card, which can defuse the kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the exploding kittens. This nsfw version of the game contains the full version of exploding kittens, but the artwork on each card has been replaced with content too horrible/amazing to be used in the original exploding kittens game. The nsfw edition can be played with 2 to 5 players or combined with another deck to play with up to 9 players.
- Exploding kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Family-friendly, party game for 2-5 players (up to 9 players with 2 decks)
- This is the most-backed project in Kickstarter history and all cards feature illustrations by the oatmeal.
- Includes 56 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, and instructions.
- This box, like 99.99% of boxes, does not Meow.
- Skill level: Beginner
EXPLICIT CONTENT! ADULTS ONLY!
- Same game mechanics as the original, but contains card art too horrible/incredible to include in a kid-friendly version
- Includes 56 cards (2.5″ x 3.5″), box, and instructions
- Party game for 2-5 players (up to 9 players with 2 decks)
- This box, like 99.99% of boxes, does not meow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Suki Online
- Vendor: sukionline
Los Angeles, CA 90057
- 5.00 rating from 1 review